Business Manager: Holy Angels Parish, San Angelo
The Holy Angels Parish in San Angelo, Texas, is looking for a new Business Manager.
The Requirements and Qualifications are as follow:
- A person with a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree in Accounting with at least 2-5 years of experience in a business firm or an institution.
- Able to carry out the instructions and communiqué of the pastor and work with other institutions in the Diocese of San Angelo.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel and financial records, accounts payable, payroll, bank deposits, preparing financial statements, running required reports for parish management, and help create the parish budget.
- The Quick-Books efficiency (minimum 2 years of experience), proficient in Microsoft Office software, and other Internet applications are strongly required.
- Able to work with outside vendors and contractors to maintain necessary repairs and maintenance for the parish facilities.
- Must have an outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be well organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and be attentive to details.
- Typing: 60 wpm and 10-key by touch, preferred.
- Job Type: Full Time.
- Salary and benefit-package: Negotiable
- Last Date for submitting your RESUME with 3 references and a cover letter:
November 30, 2022.
- Mail your RESUME to:
The HAC-Search Committee
Attention: Very Rev. Santiago Udayar
2202 Rutgers Street
San Angelo, TX 76904