Requirements & Information
Must be a registered parishioner.
- Must live within the boundaries. (West Side of Odessa)
- If you are not a Parishioner, you must have a letter of permission from the Parish Pastor you belong to stating that you are able to marry or be prepared for your celebration here at Holy Redeemer.
- Couple must provide a new Baptismal certificate with Notations
- (Baptismal certificate must be recent at least 6 months before the wedding, if 6 months pass, they must request another one.)
- If married civilly we must attain a copy of the Civil Marriage certificate.
- If married in the past, we must attain the Divorce Decree.
- Must make an appointment for the Prenuptial Questionnaire with the Priest/Deacon. You can set the date for the wedding after the first appointment.
- Deposit is Non-Refundable
- Approval from Pastor to change Wedding date if it has previously been set is required.
- Schedule Appointment with Receptionist for the FOCCUS
- (Facilitating Open Couple Communication, Understanding & Study).
- Couple must attend the Engaged Encounter Retreat at least 2-3 months before Marriage.
- Schedule the last appointment with the receptionist to review the FOCCUS.
- Couple must obtain a Civil Marriage License at least 72 hrs. before the wedding.